Sunday, May 23, 2010

Toy Story 2 Bloopers & Toy Story 3 Trailers



Recently i went to the movies to watch Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D, what can i say? i loved it!
I remember back when i was in high school and Toy Story 1 was released. It just blew me away... 
This movie has sentimental value to me because it is one of the main inspirations for me in being a 3d person myself..

Tqs PIXAR for inspiring me (and possibly another million people) =)

Anyway, here's some bloopers that PIXAR did for Toy Story 2. Loads of fun and laughter in this clip. Enjoy!



Now its time to for the Toy Story 3 Trailer! =)



See you at the movies!

Quote of the day:
"To Infinity And... Beyond!" - Buzz Lightyear

Sinan Ismail | www.digitaldurian.com | www.duriankahwin.com | www.horahorey.com =)

No comments:

Post a Comment