Sunday, April 5, 2015

8 Reasons Why I Want To Start Blogging Again :)

CIAO everyone.... (haha...after 3 years of silence on this blog) :P

I want to start blogging again :)

Here are 8 reasons why:

1. I want to share what i love and know (i only feel that's the right thing to do because i learn so much new/cool stuff from other's people writings)


2. I want to inspire people to do good things (because that makes me feel good)


3. I want to share the Didi & Friends journey (from my perspective) (*you can follow the official Didi & Friends blog at www.didiandfriends.com)


4. I want to be a good storyteller (hopefully blogging helps!)

5. I want to be a better person (blogging can make me muhasabah diri)

6. There are less bloggers now (most of them have jumped to FB pages or Instagram) 

7. Blogs are great because they have SEO Search Engine Optimization + people can read old articles via SEO + find posts on the Side Menu (unlike FB or Insta) My Insta is @sinanismail


8. I want pahala (inshaAllah that will come if i can help/inspire others)

So there it is. What do you think? Should i blog? 


Sinan Ismail at Colesseo, Rome

*This post was written in Rome (thats why i used CIAO at the beginning of the post), i am here after attending the Bologna Children's International Book Fair with Didi & Friends 
(welllll.... that's a different story).


Love,
Sinan Ismail
Director of Didi & Friends + PHD (Passionate Husband & Daddy)
www.didiandfriends.com

No comments:

Post a Comment